The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So something really weird happened to me today. My sister called me and told me that some woman was looking for me. Here's the odd thing - I used to live in Erie (Pa) where she lives. I lived there for 4 years during college but I moved about 9 years ago. This where is gets really wierd. My sister works part time at a bar in Erie. The person called the bar looking for her to get my number. And the person knew my sister's boyfriend's name. Then they called my sister but didn't leave a message. Unfortunately she deleted the number before the people at the bar told her that someone was looking for her looking for me...

So yeah, I have no idea what that is about. I mean how did they know my sister's name, where she works and her boyfriend's name???? This is really disconcerting... Maybe I won a Billion dollars in a the Nigerian National Lottery. :D

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I would rather go with the hitman vs. kid scenario.... Mostly because my girlfriend would kill me no matter how much I payed her if I had a kid... :D

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, there's a lot easier ways to find me if it was a collection agency. Plus knowing all the person info is scary...

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
How many legs do the aliens have?
dunno, ask this guy...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UFBZ_uAbxS0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UFBZ_uAbxS0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
That sounds a bit odd.

Speaking of odd... About 20 years ago I got a call around 4 am. He was in Florida, I was in Arizona. First, he asked me to verify my name. Next he asked if I was black... I answered "no". He said "good, I've run across a few black people with that last name."

Then he got to the point of his call. He told me that about 40 years earlier he got a hold of a deed to some property in northern Arizona and he felt that he had to return it to its rightful owner. I ended up talking to this guy for over an hour. I don't remember all the details -- it was a long time ago. It wasn't a scam... just some poor old guy with a guilty conscience. He said he was calling everyone he could find in the US that had the same last name. My last name isn't very common and I think most of the people in the US with the same last name are related.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
dunno, ask this guy...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UFBZ_uAbxS0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UFBZ_uAbxS0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
That video proves that you can be a complete idiot and still make a fortune in Hollywood. Absolute truism: it's better to be lucky than good (and in his case, lucky is defined as winning the genetic lottery for photogenics).

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Well, you've certainly come to the right forum.......

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Disconcerning? Sounds exciting! I haven't had a good stalker in a while, I kind of miss it.

Although my real stalker that was impersonating my stalkers stalker (to try and make HER look crazy- go figure.! even crazier was I then dated her for about a year lol) Did send me 2 e-mails today, so I guess there is always hope.

I think the bat$hit crazy ones are crazy when it comes to uh..."other things" too. Plus not knowing what's gonna happen next adds an element of excitement! lol. Well if nothing else at least let the girlfriend know you are wanted and you should at least be able to pick things up a notch from her.

Let's hope it's a stalker. A craaaaaaazy one!

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
It doesn't sound like a stalker to me. If this woman was a stalker she would have already found you. It's pretty easy to find people these days with the internet. I just did a search for your name and found a few addresses in PA for you. A couple have phone numbers. It even shows the dates the addresses were recorded as well as your birth year and month. I know freaky, but that's the internet for ya these days. She sounds more like a past lover wanting to reconnect. Perhaps she has mutual friends with your sister or your sister's bf. That's pretty personal information you can't find on the net unless she posts it on myspace or faceback. I've had my fair share of stalkers and had to threaten restraining orders, fortunately that's where it's stopped for me. BTW - I'm not a stalker, I'm just resourceful. Feel free to pm me if you're curious what I found and how. :)

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Disconcerning? Sounds exciting! I haven't had a good stalker in a while, I kind of miss it.

Although my real stalker that was impersonating my stalkers stalker (to try and make HER look crazy- go figure.! even crazier was I then dated her for about a year lol) Did send me 2 e-mails today, so I guess there is always hope.

I think the bat$hit crazy ones are crazy when it comes to uh..."other things" too. Plus not knowing what's gonna happen next adds an element of excitement! lol. Well if nothing else at least let the girlfriend know you are wanted and you should at least be able to pick things up a notch from her.

Let's hope it's a stalker. A craaaaaaazy one!
+1

Stalkers can create enormous entertainment value. You just have to have the "right" kind of stalker. I think SweetDaddyD knows what I mean....

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank for the offer TripleX but I know that a ton of my info is out on the 'net. I've been the Pgh rep for Lotus LTD for several years now and my phone number is all over the place connected to that.

That's part two of what gets me, anyone that knew me and has access to the internet could quite easily find a good phone number or email address. There's several people out there with the same name but nearly all live in Germany so that makes it obvious which "me" is um, me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts