The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we need to recruit huggy bear. since he has let it slip that he is the famous mr bean. by the way i love your work. maybe he would drive across england with that turkey on his head to draw attention to the plight of us lowly yanks still waiting on our cars.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I can't tell. He had no smilies or a J/K to indicate that. As well, I didn't indicate I was joking on my post either so I thought people may have believed it. Lost in translation. Sorry if I over estimate gullibility.

If I could, I'd get all of our cars here tomorrow!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im crushed. i bought it shame on you. ill still buy the turkey if youll drive around with it on your head we might still get some press. ps i dont know how to get those little smilies on the page

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cousins hey what can i say. if you cant hook up at a family reunion you just cant hook up. but please dont offend me with that horrible hooked up horns everone knows they should be pointed down wooo pig sooiee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Hogfan, Huggy really is Mr. Bean he is just trying to keep it low key, popos can be such a pain. BTW I am Price William but don't tell anyone and before you ask no I will not wear the turkey.

·
Registered
19 Posts
And I thought UA was now in the SEC...apparently there are lingering Longhorn memories still in AR. :)

hogfan said:
cousins hey what can i say. if you cant hook up at a family reunion you just cant hook up. but please dont offend me with that horrible hooked up horns everone knows they should be pointed down wooo pig sooiee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts