The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

I did a search but I was unable to find anything. I really like the bare aluminum on the Elise interior. So much so, that I've removed all the carpeting and the sound insulation (touring pack).

Does anyone offer aluminum door panels? If not, do you think they'd be difficult to fab?

What about the sill covers? Do you think they could be fabbed in aluminum? Do you think they'd get too hot?

I'm leaning towards a set of Reverie Mulsanne C seats and I would like to get rid of all the leather in the interior. Carbon fiber seats and more aluminum. I'm thinking that'd look pretty damn cool.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Greetings all,

I did a search but I was unable to find anything. I really like the bare aluminum on the Elise interior. So much so, that I've removed all the carpeting and the sound insulation (touring pack).

Does anyone offer aluminum door panels? If not, do you think they'd be difficult to fab?

What about the sill covers? Do you think they could be fabbed in aluminum? Do you think they'd get too hot?

I'm leaning towards a set of Reverie Mulsanne C seats and I would like to get rid of all the leather in the interior. Carbon fiber seats and more aluminum. I'm thinking that'd look pretty damn cool.
I'd think and old school panel beater with a bead roller could make them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts