The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still on sale at Siverstar dealer, so I've been in thinkin':

I know!! I'll sell my '05 Elise for $70,000!!!:D
Hey, people think it's worth at LEAST $200,000....so I can give them a BREAK at $70,000! Anyone out there wants a slightly uses (35,000 miles), nicely equipped?

Oh well. :shrug:If that doesn't float, I can always stripe it like the Club Racer!
Would Saffron Yellow would look good with the triple black clubracer stripes?

--Hal

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Once you get that $70K for your Elise, come see me! :) I've got a Club Racer with your name on it baby!
:cool: You're supposed to say "Well, I can't give you $70k for your "slightly used" Elise, but bring your Lotus in so I can see it and I'll figure out a good price as trade!"

I hope to get around $30K +/- or so for a trade-in.

Hope to see you soon! It would be a fun trip to Albuquerque and back in a new Lotus!:D

--Hal

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Yeah, I've been meaning to take a dealer visit to Alberquerque however, I've been pre-occupied with a lot of the nuance associated with my position :shrug:

·
Registered
539 Posts
The Club Racer is pretty bad a$$!!

If you can't get the car you can at least get the Club racer style stripes as stickers from this place; (if you want it done semi-locally )

Modern Image - Huntington Beach
Gallery of Car Decals, Graphics, and Auto Wraps

Tsunami Racer recommended this place. ..

or you can try sweetdaddyd's place...i'm sure he can hook it up, too.
chuforiagraffix.com

·
Registered
773 Posts
Once you get that $70K for your Elise, come see me! :) I've got a Club Racer with your name on it baby!
Can I have TWO? ...Or would that be just plain sick? ;)

·
Registered
807 Posts
The Club Racer is pretty bad a$$!!

If you can't get the car you can at least get the Club racer style stripes as stickers from this place; (if you want it done semi-locally )

Modern Image - Huntington Beach
Gallery of Car Decals, Graphics, and Auto Wraps

Tsunami Racer recommended this place. ..
yep that's where i had mine done. they're well known for all the decals jobs they do for the ricer cars, including the film cars in the Fast and Furious movies. they've done thousands of decal jobs and even full car wraps so they can do a simple one-color stripe down the middle in their sleep.

i've had full car wraps done for my company cars at other places and they couldn't do it on time or they couldn't do it as budgeted. modern image is very straight forward and based soley on my experience, is very accomodating and professional.

pick your stripe color and they'll crank it out in a couple hours. the best part is, if you ever get tired of it, just peel it off and it comes cleanly off (though i've never left these stickers on for more than a year).

Attachments

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Still looking for a Club Racer? Newport European is selling theirs for $61,900

·
Banned
874 Posts
I know!! I'll sell my '05 Elise for $70,000!!!:D
Hey, people think it's worth at LEAST $200,000....so I can give them a BREAK at $70,000! Anyone out there wants a slightly uses (35,000 miles), nicely equipped?

--Hal
lol sell it to some dum rich person who knows nothin bout cars.Tell him it got 1000hp toorotfl

1 - 13 of 13 Posts