The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have 2006 black leather interior with 8800 miles on it. Would like to trade for a red in similar condition, or red + cash. Pics coming soon.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I hope you are putting this in a black car. Black over red is a killer combo. (It also looks great in white).

One thing I just can't seem to get the green over red...that just seems dissonant.

·
Saffron Yellow is Lighter
1,264 Posts
If I had a red interior, I would trade it for black in a heartbeat!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
for a Storm Titanium exterior :D
thinking getting some rota torque's hyper or flat... still deciding since I can't see them in person...

·
Registered
854 Posts
Where are you located? I think I see that you are from West Covina, so you are probably too far. I have red seats and would prefer black. They are in a Storm Titanium 05'. I am in Florida.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hahahaha. Yeah, my car was originally green over red and I asked the dealer if I could swap out for green over black which they happily did. It worked out too since the guy that ended up buying the white over black car wanted white over red, so everyone was happy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'd consider a trade

I have 2006 red interior with 15k miles. Perfect condition. I'm in San Jose. I sent you a PM a day or so ago....I am not really looking to change. I like the red, but don't love it. If you really love the red, I'd certainly consider trading....

·
Registered
32 Posts
I sent you a PM back, would you consider selling those to me? also, are your seats also probax?
Would trade, but you'd have to come get them in San Jose (maybe meet in middle somewhere, perhaps Harris Ranch for some steaks and beer). I don't know if mine are Probax. I don't have those tags like your pictures, but otherwise, the seats look similar. Mine are the stock seats that came in 2006...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would prefer probax for probax if that would help! Thanks guys! Otherwise, if you wanna sell yours... I'm looking to snatch it up off of you!

·
Registered
210 Posts
You might want to consider just having the center sections of the seats recovered in a color you like better. Black seats were a bit much in the Houston sun so I had mine redone with perforated light gray leather. Seats are cooler, interior is brighter, and I like the look better. Didn't even have to remove the seats from the car to have this done. Local shop was very reasonable.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts