The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

I was just thinking about this..

5K views 39 replies 21 participants last post by  Randy Chase 
zvezdah1 said:
I think I'd rather live off a toothbrush and a credit card!
Chris
That's fine for us guys, but it still leaves the question; what about the girlfriend and the makeup bags? I say, send her off ahead with a plane ticket and enjoy the saved weight in your Elise. :cool:

Neil

Still looks better that this cluster fu#k:

Attachments

zvezdah1 said:
You know the gf will complain when you try to fly fast through the twisties, better to send her on ahead.
Chris
Air fair! You know what, this girlfriend is getting expensive... I say get rid of her... find another one at your destination! :cool:

Neil

hermanslotus said:
Neil,

That is probably the best idea I have heard all day. Fly the little women ahead and go out and have some real fun with the "OTHER WOMEN" in your life. It just so happens her name is Elise:D :D :D

Best Wishes,
Mitch
Thanks Mitch...How was the open house at the Lotus dealership? Any picts? :p

Neil

hermanslotus said:
Neil,

The Open House was great and so was Nick Adams and all he had to say about the Elise. You can view all my photos at the 'HRM Photos" thread under Rumors and News.

Best Wishes,
Mitch
Thanks Mitch
I'll check it out.

Neil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.