The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,864 Posts
Elon is a documented Esprit enthusiast. He bought an Esprit Submersible years ago.

You didn't know about this Model S feature?

Reactions: Erik L

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,864 Posts
Social Media is buzzing about the origins of that truck. This is my favorite theory:

·
Dreaded Prior Owner
722 Posts
An angled windscreen is fine if you're 3 feet off the ground, but on a lifted truck you can't see the ground 10+ feet in front of you. Of course Big Grilles sell trucks, so most of the current crop block your view anyway, even if there's no hardware to justify the tall hood line hiding your pets/children or that suspension-destroying rock from view.

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,864 Posts
Now, folks are saying that Elon designed it just for the Memes...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Unpopular opinion....But I like it. I'd drive it :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
I thought it was a joke at first. I still think that, but I thought it then too.

·
Dreaded Prior Owner
722 Posts
Truck may be a bit much, but the thousands of deposits on it make a nice bit of capital for Tesla's continued operation.....

·
You can't make this up
1,167 Posts
Truck may be a bit much, but the thousands of deposits on it make a nice bit of capital for Tesla's continued operation.....
It is a joke,, a guy ordered two of them. PT Barnum is laughing the dust off his dead bones. He really needs to rethink this thing,, When the glass battery goes into production he wont have to build vehicles anymore.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts