The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one with Ice white images? maybe next to aspen white? etc..

·
Registered
466 Posts
Don't think I've seen an Ice White next to an Aspen White in comparison side by side.

The above is Ice White, which is more silverish bias.

While Aspen White is straight up, as white as you can get, no fancy hue bias to another color.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
That's a pretty good comparison ! I think I like AW better....

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I have seen the two but not side by side. There is no confusing them. Artic is brighter and whiter. Ice is more of a pealescent white.

I will say this though...most every white Lotus I have seen seems to have yellowing Star Shield and it sticks out like a sore thumb.

If this happens as bad on other colors, it doesn't seem to be no where near as noticable.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Ice White reminds me of the pearl while Lambo uses.
+1

I think it is horribly tacky. Wouldn't be caught dead in it. But then I drive around with chrome orange, so...

People in fiberglass houses shouldn't throw stones.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I like both!! I shall now be that guy that has to be a downer and say i would soooo rock flat white instead

·
Terry
2,189 Posts
maybe it's too late but the one in the middle is my friend's Ice White Exige 260 and on both side are Aspen white elise and eixge

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think the Aspen looks great on both but the Ice looks better on an Exige because of all the contrasting black bits. My elise is Aspen and I prefer it, but like I just mentioned, if I had an Exige I would want it Ice.

·
Administrator
Exige S260
1,967 Posts
Ice white is quite the color, the shine looks nice even with that dim night light

·
Registered
19 Posts
I like both!! I shall now be that guy that has to be a downer and say i would soooo rock flat white instead
The coolest flat white I've seen is Harley-Davidson Denim White. It's a flat pearlescent metalflake that looks awesome in the sun. I think an Elise or Exige would look great in Denim White.

·
Registered
174 Posts
The coolest flat white I've seen is Harley-Davidson Denim White. It's a flat pearlescent metalflake that looks awesome in the sun. I think an Elise or Exige would look great in Denim White.
Good tip there. I've always been partial to pearlescent white since owning an Esprit SE that colour years ago. I'll be respraying my current Esprit later this year and wanted something similar for a scheme I have in mind.

This Denim White could be the ticket. :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts