The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I wrong? Or is the black Lambo taking a chunk out of the CO Lambo? If another Lambo will do this what hope do I have with my Elise and the average American dipshits out there? LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
LOL, poor sap.

·
Registered
788 Posts
lol.. cool picture. The black looks rather somber next to all of those bright colors. Is that lime green similiar to Krypton? btw I think the Gallardo's door is going into the open area of the CO.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Do you know where the picture was taken? That place looks strangely familiar, and I wonder if I'm just imagining it.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
ConeFusion said:
Do you know where the picture was taken? That place looks strangely familiar, and I wonder if I'm just imagining it.
I believe they're waiting for 'The Running Of The Bulls'. 'Lambo' owners can only impress each other by
how nonchalant they can appear while
watching their cars being trampled.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
[french accent] Zis is nothing! Look how the bovines crush the paint. I am not impressed. I tire of this frivolity. Crazy Spaniards. They lack... refinement. [/french accent]

There needs to be a smilie with a beret and a cigarette. frowning, of course.

Cade

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
ConeFusion said:
Looks to me like Bologna, looking back towards the main drag; that large plaza is one block back on the left in the picture, the main drag is just a bit farther, the tower to the right somewhere...?

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
that is one substantial collection of people with lots of money

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Attachments

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Hmm, you may be right - that might be Sant'Agata Bolognese instead. That WOULD make more sense, anyway.

·
Registered
670 Posts
>>>>Am I wrong? Or is the black Lambo taking a chunk out of the CO Lambo? If another Lambo will do this what hope do I have with my Elise and the average American dipshits out there? LOL
<<<<

Cool pic, but you're wrong. The CO door is open (ie: up) there is nothing in that area where the black door seems to be hitting.

Steve

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You know Sownman, you're probably right and I surely thought that myself when I first saw the picture - but then it wouldn't have been so enjoyable to post the photo and make fun of the Lambo dudes don't you think?? Besides, it's a great picture anyway and who here wouldn't like to make fun of a bunch of zillionaires? I believe you burst my bubble.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Fat guy explaining why had to buy the Lambo cause he couldn't fit in the Elise~:D

The reported new advertising motto for the Elise......"It's not for everyone!"
Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Ah, ok, it would make sense if they had that meeting close to the Lambo factory. I have never been to that area, the picture must have reminded me of a different place.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
WE rode our motorcycles by the Lambo factory at St. Agata this past July on our last leg of the motogiro. It's cool, they have a diablo mounted on a stand so it looks like it's hanging in midair.
Chris

1 - 20 of 21 Posts