The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I am not really an extremely new member on here as I have been reading threads and looking around for some time now. I am not a Lotus owner at this moment, but I might as well be one as I have a Toyota MR2 Turbo instead. SO technically we have a Toyota engine in common, for now at least. :D

Just in case others are wondering why I am here, I have am not only going to school for mechanical engineering and business, with a minor in physics, but I am looking to create my own car company down the road. Some might think its going to be impossible, but I am here to listen to what is desired by people who already have an exotic car. I am also constantly modifying my MR2 both for performance (375rwhp currently) and aesthetic purposes. For the looks, I am not about going cheap, but rather for quality no matter what it might cost and I have found that you guys are more likely to spend money when necessary on the kind of parts that I find important.

Hope to talk to some of you at some point and time about ideas or anything that comes up as well.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome! Pics of your car? It sounds like a fun one!

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
I've got an idea...

Hey everyone,

I am not really an extremely new member on here as I have been reading threads and looking around for some time now. I am not a Lotus owner at this moment, but I might as well be one as I have a Toyota MR2 Turbo instead. SO technically we have a Toyota engine in common, for now at least. :D

Just in case others are wondering why I am here, I have am not only going to school for mechanical engineering and business, with a minor in physics, but I am looking to create my own car company down the road. Some might think its going to be impossible, but I am here to listen to what is desired by people who already have an exotic car. I am also constantly modifying my MR2 both for performance (375rwhp currently) and aesthetic purposes. For the looks, I am not about going cheap, but rather for quality no matter what it might cost and I have found that you guys are more likely to spend money when necessary on the kind of parts that I find important.

Hope to talk to some of you at some point and time about ideas or anything that comes up as well.
Hi and welcome, When you're done with school, if you didn't learn anything in school you would have learn you must burn the MR2 and get your self a Porsche GT3!! have a nice day...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well since 3 is my lucky number and there were three of you that asked, here you go!

That last picture was just for you RENDERMAN! ;) its a GT2 though.

oh and since it was mentioned that I should get something that you might think is faster, my car can run low 11's no problem whatsoever, and can run E85 and make well over 500whp. I listed a couple specs for you guys just in case you were interested since its stock on the outside pretty much.

Full Race Built Engine by ChicoRaceWorks (more details can be provided if wanted)
E153 LSD Transmission
Comp Turbo CT4 6265
HKS sidemount intercooler
Meth Injection (not hooked up for street)
ViPec Standalone EMS
Full tune by John Reed (tunes all Underground Racing cars)
Completely E85 compatible
MSD Digital 6 Plus
Brisk Silver Racing Plugs
RMR Intake Manifold
850cc injectors
etc....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts