The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a long shot. This morning someone sent me an e-mail that they were going to be in town for funeral tomorrow and wanted to meet up in the evening. I remember that message and don't think I replied to it but must of accidentally deleted it. I have 421 deleted messages in my box from just the past few days so I'm not having any luck finding it right now either.

I am swamped but I'd be glad to make a couple minutes to help you out with what you needed. If you get this please go to my website (in signature) and send a text to the number listed there. I twenty something messages on my phone but I'll try and take time to listen to them in the morning in case you left one. Heading out now.

If some knows who this might of been can you please relay the message?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
Wasn't me.

anyone else who it wasn't ??

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. Oh no, I didn't even know anything was going on in the thread, I was out last night. Thanks to the guys that bumped it though and he (Michael aka Insane) either saw this or was referred to it. Thank you. I had a message from him today when I got up.

Turns out it was in my inbox in facebook. Doh. That's why I couldn't find it. I forget about that inbox some times and I must of saw it in the autoreply it sends to your e-mail account earlier in the day. Between different e-mail accounts, message boards and their PM boxes, and social networking.... I spend a decent amount of time trying to find things.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
it wasnt me

damn i'm late :(

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
glad you found him SDD. Now get to work. i cant wait for my stuff. lol. Just kidding. you can have 1 day off. :)
No I can't really. Well not today anyway.
I can't really say that. Despite being sick right now I went out to play last night. And I did just recently do a track day- so I can't entirely sell you on that "work all day every day" thing even if it does feel like it sometimes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.