The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An unimportant thread. But it's a good shot or BRP in dark, cloudy conditions with the soft top in place. Taken at Nazareth last weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
Thanks for the pic:

I think I have finally settled it, here is colors in priority:

1) Laser Blue/Touring (hopefully still offered a year from now)
2) BRP/Biscuit
3) MB/Biscuit
4) SY/Touring

At least I have figured out what I want now I will go into hybernation for six months and see how much longer the wait will be!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
How cute - color coordinated helmet. Didn't you get the matching bag and shoes?? ;)

Seriously, I was impressed when I saw the BRP that the guys were driving to and from the LA Auto Show back in January. However, it looked a little too subdued under overcast skies for my taste (hooked on SY).

bb - I'm not sure that the biscuit interior will complement the BRP exterior. Black seems like a safer bet.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's matching shoes?! ALL RIGHT!!!!

Kidding, but why get a yellow or white one when I can get a nice, matching wineberry one?

I really like the black interior on mine; looks sharp with the black accents on the outside.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Someone has posted BRP/Biscuit and I like the look I actually think Biscuit fits best with BRP and not so great on other colors.

Regardless, I will be extremely pissed if Laser Blue isn't offered when I order, yes...extremely pissed!!!

FYI: I will not be getting matching helmets, bags, shoes...although laser blue lenses on my sunglasses would look pretty good!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I saw Racing Green with biscuit interior at the LA Auto Show. Very tempted by that combination.

My black cloth seats in the Miata get very hot sitting in the SoCal sun, so I'm probably crazy to get black leather in the Elise, but it looks too good to pass up.

·
Registered
687 Posts
jml1952 said:
I saw Racing Green with biscuit interior at the LA Auto Show. Very tempted by that combination.
I wasn't just tempted. That Auto Show car changed my mind! I was planning on getting silver or titanium.

Now enjoying my LRG/Biscuit car. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts