The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's only been 14 days since they replaced my right knee and I drove the Blue Meanie this evening... :D I can't tell you how much I missed driving...

So, who's up for Lily Pons this Sunday?

·
Have you GYLO'd?
1,691 Posts
I didn't pre-register, because we went to LOG, but I think I'll be there.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Welcome back Bull! Great to see you recovering.

What's Lily Pons?

·
Registered
6,932 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Welcome back Ken!
I had a charter on Sunday with a Porsche pal of yours!

Anyway, I am planning on driving up and entering the Elise in the show. I might bring along my MINI Cooper S as well. We'll see.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
glad to hear of your prompt return to the lotus
i get my new knee on june 9.
i hate to think that i may be down for a while. i don't have time to be sick.
it'll be better than crutches, tho.
sam

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Welcome back Bull :clap:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ken, that's gotta be love! ...and good to hear about your speedy recovery. We'll also try to make it Sunday.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Glad to hear you're back on the road. I'm guessing a Lotus can in fact be part of PT. Not only physically but mentally! I'm out of town this weekend but hope you enjoy your time behind the wheel and look forward to another drive.:shift:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Trevor & I will be there. WELCOME BACK KEN! Glad to hear the procedure apparently, went so well! :clap:

Look forward to seeing you there!

Here's the link to the BCD show itself:
The Original British Car Day

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
lily pons was an opera style singer of long ago.
that's what piqued my interest. :)

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
What time is everyone headed there. I just took delivery of my Exige last week and have only driven it once so far lol.

This will be my first out of London Brit event, anyone else leaving from Rockville? Would be great to meet some new faces for the first time.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
This will be my first out of London Brit event, anyone else leaving from Rockville? Would be great to meet some new faces for the first time.
I'm leaving from rockville, i'll probably take 28 down. No point in taking 270 because wheres the fun in that. That is if no one is planning a much more fun drive, :shift:.

If you want, we can meet somewhere on the pike and just "cruise" :D

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend at the show. Let's make this one of the best Lotus turnouts of the year.

I plan on getting there early around 7:30am.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm tentatively there. Almost certainly not at 7:30 AM though! Anyone want to drive out from the Columbia area?

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
I'm tentatively there. Almost certainly not at 7:30 AM though! Anyone want to drive out from the Columbia area?
you can meet us on rockville pike if you want around 8:30-9-9:30?? I also dont want to leave earrrlllyyy.

That is if exlondoner still wants to meet and cruise :shift: :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts