The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on hiatus for awhile after I got ripped off from Jay on the whole Elise turbo deal. Also had two homes in Michigan where the economy is in the tank. :crazyeyes

Anyway, finally sold the house after being on the market for a year and bought a Porsche. I really miss my Elise, enough said.

Question: What would you think is a fair price for a 2007 Chrome Orange Exige S with track pack and touring? I've seen prices all over the place. This is a brand new car. I might be getting back into a Lotus!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hey fellow Michigander! I'm sure autoeurope would be happy to help ya out! I know they definitely hooked me up! But u do have to think that if u have a job here in Michigan ur better off than most ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey fellow Michigander! I'm sure autoeurope would be happy to help ya out! I know they definitely hooked me up! But u do have to think that if u have a job here in Michigan ur better off than most ;)

Yep, know the guys at A/E very well. That's where I'm looking at the car.

·
Registered
395 Posts
You used to Autocross with that yellow elise right? or am I thinking of a different one...

Once ya snatch up a new one I'd be down with meeting up! Since i'll be a lotus newbie and I can talk to someone who's had one!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
in the market myself. the cars (all cars really) seem to be really soft right now. I just got rid of my M6 and have learned that cash is king at this point. There are still a lot of tire kickers out there but finding someone ready to actually close the deal is very tough. You should expect to get a very good deal.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Hi Brad ! Hope to see ya out again !!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
How have you been?? I saw your Europa at Auto Europe about three weeks ago. Beautiful car!!
heh..... yep comin home soon.... i need to sell it !

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Dem there's MICHIGAN concrete cracks !!!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
I think the deal is going down Wednesday :clap:

Pretty excited about getting back into a Lotus.
COOL !! are you going to make the Randy Chase dinner ?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Damn!! Two deliveries this week would be sweet. Let's get together. When will Randy be in town?? I followed the Noble thread briefly. When and where??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts