The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Into the Elise/Exige platform that is. Closed a deal on a leftover 07 Exige S and will be picking it up in 2-3 weeks. Looking forward to seeing how it compares to the MX5.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Oh great, there goes the neighborhood, just when we thought it was safe.

Good deal and welcome back to the fold. Will you be bringing it to the LOST track day at Grandsport?

Al

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No - would have been nice, but we couldn't agree on the terms. Tim tried but I think he was hindered by the ownership. Gonna hit him up for a 211 this summer though I think...

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Great. I'll just keep my left hand permanently fixed out the window to save me the trouble of having to keep moving it back to the steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
No - would have been nice, but we couldn't agree on the terms. Tim tried but I think he was hindered by the ownership. Gonna hit him up for a 211 this summer though I think...
That would be cool. You know he has a yellow one at the shop. The other interested party has not committed to it yet. sure would be fun to have another one to play with.;)
Just a suggestion

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Into the Elise/Exige platform that is. Closed a deal on a leftover 07 Exige S and will be picking it up in 2-3 weeks. Looking forward to seeing how it compares to the MX5.
awww, an awesome (300whp) build could of been had with a used 05 :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts