The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm currently looking to buy an Elise or Exige and the wait for the right one at the right price is killing me. So I'm driving to work this morning trying to get my mind off of all things Lotus, and lo and behold there's a ST Ti Exige S running right behind me. My favorite car in my favorite color! I never see these cars on the road around here, even though I know there are plenty out there. Then I'm a couple of blocks from my house on the way home tonight and wouldn't you know it I see a ST Ti Elise going in the other direction! These cars are haunting me! :eek:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Or just buy mine.....ST Ti cars are afraid of red!!!

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Or maybe you could start another thread about wanting an Elise.....11 might be your lucky number!!!!

-poke-

·
Registered
4,240 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
^^^ + 1 rotfl

dude,

how many posts are you going to make about agonizing over buying a Lotus? :rolleyes:

you are simply torturing yourself...apparently something you enjoy doing.

best of luck in your purchase decision!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^ + 1 rotfl

dude,

how many posts are you going to make about agonizing over buying a Lotus? :rolleyes:

you are simply torturing yourself...apparently something you enjoy doing.

best of luck in your purchase decision!
What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment :D

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
It's true. I rarely see another Elise or Exige on the road and we live in one of the most concentrated areas of ownership. I have owned my car since Oct 04 and have not seen more than maybe 20 or so on the road since then:eek:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I see maybe one other Elise per week in the south bay. Exiges are a totally different story though. Maybe one every couple of months, which could just be the same one. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts