Mark Ogbar. (LLB)
PRIME CHAMBERS
117 Bolevard Road Atakpame
Lome-Togo Republic,
West Africa.
TEL; +228-012-8841.
Contact Email; [email protected]

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Mark Ogbar,an Attorney at law, and the Personal lawyer to Mr.W.A Lotus,a foreigner who used to work with Shell International Republic of Togo, Hereinafter shall be referred to as my client. As it may interest you to know, Your contact was given to me by divine inspiration at the Chamber and Tourism in Lome, Togo Republic as I was going through some directories.

I decided to contact you in order to champion such a business magnitude without any problem. On the 21st of April 2005,my client, his wife and their two children were involved in a car accident along Kara-Sokode expressway while arriving from a Holiday to Lome, All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

I am contacting you to assist in transfering the fund valued at US$6.5m,(Six million and five hundred thousand United States Dollars),left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited. The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next twenty one official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 years now,I seek your consent to present as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore,I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 50% of the total sum as gratification,while 50% will be for me.All I require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through.I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Upon your acceptance to this proposal,

I expect your urgent response indicating your full interest in this great business transaction to our both mutual trust.Your telephone and fax number will be need for our easy communication.

God Bless Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Mark Ogbar(LLB)
TEL; +228-013-8841.

NB//Please kindly reply me through this mailbox <[email protected]> for security reasons.

Would everyone like to reply to him, he left his address^
If a few hundred people reply it wastes more of his time than it does of ours.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I was only offered $500k, but it was pretty cool to hear from Kofi... -eek-

SCAMMED VICTIM/ US$ 500,000,00 BENEFICIARY.REF/PAYMENTS CODE:06654 FIDELITY BANK COMPENSATION UNIT, IN AFFILIATION WITH THE UNITED NATION. Send acopy of your response to official email: [email protected]

ATTN:Sir/Madam

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family?,You may not understand why this mail came to you.

We have been having a meeting for the passed 7 months which ended 2 days ago with the former secretary to the UNITED NATIONS.

This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$ 500,000,00 This includes every foriegn contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to
Government problems etc.

We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed.

You are advised to contact Mr. FRANK JOHN of FIDELITY BANK PLC, as he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your Cheque/ International Bank Draft of USD$ 500,000,00 This funds are in a Bank Draft for security purpose ok? so he will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice.

Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Draft to you.

Conatct Mr. FRANK JOHN immediately for your Cheque:

Person to Contact Mr. FRANK JOHN
Email: [email protected]
Tel:+234-803-411-3481
Fax +234-1-7592986.

Furthermore, you are advised to call the Director General of international remittance department of Fidelity Bank plc here in Nigeria for propper receivable instruction because their must be need of those conduct before your cheque will be released. As soon as he speaks with you, all transfer will be affected. Funds cannot be transferred without an oral confirmation with your personality. This is to avoid any error in transfer. Feel free to communicate with him regarding your payment

Adhere strictly to the above instruction with immediate effect; this is for your best interest. Note: We mount network on air so we are monitoring every in coming calls, if we found out that you are communicating with all those fraudsters that is frustrating the good citizens we have to council your payment.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your cheque.

Making the world a better place

Regards,

Mr. Kofi Anan
Former Secretary (UNITED NATIONS).

:panic:

·
Registered
378 Posts
rotfl

SDD, can I borrow some money? :D

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rotfl

SDD, can I borrow some money? :D
For sure. Free money for everyone! I'll send you a Cashiers check for $10K, alright? Just take what you need and send me a check for the remainder of what you don't use.:D

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Stay Away !!!!!!!!!! I did the same thing and only got 4.1 million out of the deal !! what a rip off !!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Hijack: SDD I just flew over you an hour ago !! ( in TLH now, going to Anniston later on till tomorrow )

·
Registered
378 Posts
For sure. Free money for everyone! I'll send you a Cashiers check for $10K, alright? Just take what you need and send me a check for the remainder of what you don't use.:D
:thwack: :D

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hijack: SDD I just flew over you an hour ago !! ( in TLH now, going to Anniston later on till tomorrow )

Awesome. I hope you pointed me out to the right side of the plane. rotfl
That has to be a pretty awesome way to make a living. Eyecandy took me up in his Mooney Ovation in the Bahama's a couple years ago (and even let me take the controls for a bit) and it certainly was one of the coolest experiences I've ever had.

Perhaps some day I'll be able to build a small helicopter or something.

·
Registered
138 Posts
What's truly scary is that people believe this stuff!

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Unfortunately I know a elder lady that fell for one of these scams and they destroyed her credit -- she was 78 and died recently with lawyers still trying to contact her. She lived in a different era from you and I and probably wasn't entirely 100% there -- but she was a good person none the less.

I for one think it is disguesting nothing is done about these endless scams that have destroyed many a people's lives -- mostly elderly look for some safe retirement money.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I for one think it is disguesting nothing is done about these endless scams that have destroyed many a people's lives -- mostly elderly look for some safe retirement money.
No way to police on the internet, especially when these are coming from 3rd world countries. I get like 2 of these a day now.

·
Registered
191 Posts
i believed it when i read it -.- but you guys ruined it for me. :(

·
Registered
417 Posts
How do these guys even come up with these stories?!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

STORIES....??

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

·
Banned
874 Posts
Dam idiots.:thwack:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts