The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Wondering if TechnoHippie made any progress on this. I've been doing some vacuum forming and kicked around the idea for doing a clear top. I was planning to pull a mold from my hardtop to start messing with it... then I found this thread. Looks like it's been quiet for a few months, though. Just curious if there was somebody with some knowledge/experience to share.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Wondering if TechnoHippie made any progress on this. I've been doing some vacuum forming and kicked around the idea for doing a clear top. I was planning to pull a mold from my hardtop to start messing with it... then I found this thread. Looks like it's been quiet for a few months, though. Just curious if there was somebody with some knowledge/experience to share.
I have kind of put this on hold for a little bit -- don't have a job right now so I really don't have the money to buy materials to experiment. Once I'm employed again I'll take it back up. In the meantime I need to sell my 2005 Yellow hardtop too so I can pay my car insurance. -- if anyone is interested in it let me know.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have kind of put this on hold for a little bit -- don't have a job right now so I really don't have the money to buy materials to experiment. Once I'm employed again I'll take it back up. In the meantime I need to sell my 2005 Yellow hardtop too so I can pay my car insurance. -- if anyone is interested in it let me know.
I was wondering what happened to you :scratchhead:, I don't know if you got my PM but I was trying to send you my speedo. Sorry to hear about your unemployment, good luck. :up:

41 - 43 of 43 Posts