The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked her up Thursday. 2006 Elise Titanium on Red, touring, Hard top, 10000 miles. I cant get away from it! All I want to do is drive. The Elise has definitely exceeded my expectations. My best sports car ever. Thanks to all on the forum. I have read your posts so long that I feel like I know most of the frequent posters. Thanks also to Tony at FVMC. Great experience with a superb car at a fair value. The car is all stock but I will still add some pics to the delivery thread. More to come.................:coolnana:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Whether it is your new DD or your weekend toy, I'm sure you'll enjoy!

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Congrats.... :clap:

Are you in the Chicago area??

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in Southern Indiana. It is basically suburban Louisville. I flew up to Chicago Thursday morning and drove back. Im sure we will be making more frequent trips to Chicago for Lotus functions. I am also looking forward to LOG in Indy.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
hey it was great to meet you when you came up. i am sure you will love your new elise. if you ever need anything feel free to call me or pm me here. in case you dont know who this is i am the funny looking tech that spoke to you when you picked her up.

enjoy,
T.J.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
...in case you dont know who this is i am the funny looking tech that spoke to you when you picked her up.
Not 'funny looking'.....you're the tech that looks like this......

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts