The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!

I'm looking for 05-07 Elise and Exige

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  bean66 
#1 ·
I'm searching for 05-07elise and exige around $25-30.I want red but like white and black too,i would like it to be stock for the most part small mods are ok. preferably not used on the track and including hardtop. I live in Newburgh NY 12550 im willing to travel. needs a clean title. PM me if you have anything OR call or text at 845 542 3099
(NEW TO THE SITE THANK YOU)

#4 ·
Still looking

Are you still interested in mine? Just wondering...

Bruce

#6 ·
No problem Steve. You have to understand, no one is going to give you a title to any car with just a deposit so you can apply for a loan for any car. When you purchase a car from a dealership, they only give you a bill of sale or a purchase and sales agreement until it is paid for in full, then they hand you over the title.

Good luck and I hope you find what your looking for. You seem like a good kid. :up:

Bruce

#9 ·
I'm confused. You know you don't have to have the title in your hand to apply for a c

Well said, thank you. :clap:

#11 ·
There's a 2005 Lotus Elise in Starlight Black with Black leather interior, touring pack, sport pack and under 5K miles that will be coming up for sale in about a week or 2. The car is located in California and I believe he wants $32K or best offer.

#16 ·
When I purchased my vehicle from the dealer, they gave me a bill of sale. I gave them a check. A few weeks later I got the Title.

I've recently sold two vehicles and purchased one.
For the sales, I met and took possession of a check from a bank. Handed over title to bank. The other sale, the guy handed me cash. I signed title and papers and he went on his way with the vehicle and title.

For the purchase I showed up with a Cashiers check, which the seller called my bank and verified that the check was valid and the issue date. It takes 90 days to cancel a cashiers check. (assuming its a valid check). I would never take a check from an out of state small bank or credit union. One from Bank of America, Citi etc would be fine once verified.

Just sharing my recent buying and selling experiences.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.