The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ask a silly question about finances and get 10 times the results you do when ask a Tech question is asked.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Probably because everyone here has experience dealing with finances; a fewer number here have experience doing significant mechanical work.

·
Ticket Magnet
1,055 Posts
SO you joined yesterday so that you could tell us that today as your fourth post?

Welcome to Lotus Talk.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Ack ack ack ack etc.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
581 Posts
try doing a search plenty of technical stuff for you.
the forum has been around for some time now and whatever your issue is,
probably hidden in some uber post..
keep looking and take it easy on the winning part a lot of good people here.
you just have to learn the ropes grasshopper.

·
Registered
956 Posts
It has nothing to do with being new...as in this world I am 33 years new. It has to do with posting such a trivial and whiny thread. And you might as well learn to get along with me I'll be around for a while.

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
Oh you poor thing. Here's a tissue...choke on it.
It has nothing to do with being new...as in this world I am 33 years new. It has to do with posting such a trivial and whiny thread. And you might as well learn to get along with me I'll be around for a while.
Not if you continue with that attitude :no:

This is a friendly place - before you post imagine you are at your best friends house and talking face to face to someone you have just met there. You would not be so rude would you??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Probably because everyone here has experience dealing with finances; a fewer number here have experience doing significant mechanical work.
Makes sense, Thanks.

As for the rest, original comment withdrawn. Text invites inference making the content variable. Lesson re-learned (Marshall McLuhan - "The Medium is the message"). :nanner2:
Daughters insisted on the Funky Bannana.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
try doing a search plenty of technical stuff for you.
the forum has been around for some time now and whatever your issue is,
probably hidden in some uber post..
keep looking and take it easy on the winning part a lot of good people here.
you just have to learn the ropes grasshopper.
Thanks

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Ask a silly question about finances and get 10 times the results you do when ask a Tech question is asked.
Don't listen to them, you bring up a valid point, and I've been here long enough to know it's true.

Then again, I have been known to start **** on occasion rotfl

·
Registered
73 Posts
Makes sense, Thanks.

As for the rest, original comment withdrawn. Text invites inference making the content variable. Lesson re-learned (Marshall McLuhan - "The Medium is the message"). :nanner2:
Daughters insisted on the Funky Bannana.
A great point and one that often times can get people into trouble in this day and age of digital communication. That said, I had hoped to encounter Marshall McLuhan and The Medium is the Message as rarely as possible after studying Media Theory ;)

·
Registered
956 Posts
It is called being tactful and mature.
And you think labeling me a "net troll" is tactful and mature? I made a quip...it was out of taste. Let's not get out the pitchforks on me just yet guys. I promise I'm not that bad. Anyways lets move on shall we?

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
As Paul Rudd said to Chrisopher Mintz-Plasse in 'Role Models' after meeting all the Renaissance Faire people:

'What the f**k just happened?'

·
Registered
8,534 Posts

The King awaits you at the Burger Hole. He has your answers.
Paul Rudd: 'Who that dork?'

There are so many great one liners in that movie.

Love take me down to the streets!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts