The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that there is a thick miasma coming from the conference room next to my office tonight. I looked inside and saw about 10 people, all diligently working on something. So I figured I'd ask the security guard who they are, it turns they are volunteers for the democratic national convention. :eek:

I'm considering barricading the door and arming myself with utensils from the break room. :panic:

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
I noticed that there is a thick miasma coming from the conference room next to my office tonight. I looked inside and saw about 10 people, all diligently working on something. So I figured I'd ask the security guard who they are, it turns they are volunteers for the democratic national convention. :eek:

I'm considering barricading the door and arming myself with utensils from the break room. :panic:
Ask the guard if George Hickenlooper happens to be in there...

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Many will be meeting here -

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZk-msIIuWY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZk-msIIuWY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I've been watching the DNC for a bit. Apparently, all we have to is make some windmills and solar panels, and all of our problems will go away. Well hell, my minds changed. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I've been watching the DNC for a bit. Apparently, all we have to is make some windmills and solar panels, and all of our problems will go away. Well hell, my minds changed. :rolleyes:
yes that and the "4 more years of Bush" thing....we get it....lets hear something new....

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
yes that and the "4 more years of Bush" thing....we get it....lets hear something new....
Funny you mention that... I just said the same thing to my Father. I guess if you repeat it enough, it becomes fact.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Many will be meeting here -
Here's something I don't get...why are people protesting at the DNC...isn't it the liberals who protest everything?? Shouldn't they be protesting at the "other" convention?? Sorry if this comes across as ignorant of historical facts, but someone please enlighten me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts