Discussion Starter #1
hey people im new of course
i gots a ? for some ppl to give me some personal
opinions about
should i get a 1970 camaro or a 1969 corvette :shrug:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
maybe you should post that question on a camaro or vette forum.....

this is the wrong forum to post this question in...

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I'll give my opinion, even though this isn't really the right forum for it...

First, since I grew up with a sixties muscle car (1966 Mustang) You have to ask yourself, do you really want a forty year old car with forty year old technology, problems, etc? I loved the old Mustang, had many adventures in it from the time I was about six, but as it got older, it's flaws became apparent. Repairs and constant restoration projects on the Mustang were far more money than the car ever cost orginally, and nothing we did ever really fixed a forty year old design.

Since you are on the Lotus page, let me note, that a very nice Elise, merely three or four years old costs less than $30k. A brand new Mustang decently equipped, is more than that, as is a Corvette, (well the Corvette is alot more) The Elise will run circles around these cars, if it is speed and handling that you want.

So, we'll leave it up to you. If your heart is set on an antique, go for the Corvette, it is lighter, faster, rust free (fiber glass) and I always thought the old ones were cool!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
?

Attachments

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
69 vette

·
Registered
67 Posts
I gots a answer

It depends on which car you can better envision yourself pushing.

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Well, This is really a simple matter of math...

The equation is:

69 + Vette = Gets Them Whet

If we follow the basic rules of propagation, you will realize that the Vette is innately the only logical decision.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Vette

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
You guys are missing a golden opportunity. Racer-chick is obviously Natalie Imbruglia - "I'm Torn" is the clue, one of her songs, and she is aquiring "a stable" of collector cars and needs someone to "man"age them. You can PM me anytime Natalie. :wave:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Get a 67 Vette way better in every way then a 69. As for a Cum arrow, they all suck. rotfl

1 - 20 of 21 Posts