The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a fob go through the wash and stop working and just got a replacement however I have no idea where my maintenance log got to (which has my pin to reprogram a fob). What would be the best way to go about getting that pin? I can provide proof of ownership as well as the VIN if anyone has a solution.

·
Premium Member
12,118 Posts
Call a dealer.

Be happy that your fob is so clean.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Call a dealer.

Be happy that your fob is so clean.
So im in Hawaii and there isn't a "Lotus dealer" Think I can call one from another state or would they give me a hard time?

·
Registered
148 Posts
You shouldn't have a problem. You might have to send them a copy of your registration or other proof of ownership but they should give it to you. I would suggest asking for the other codes while you are at it. Key code, wheel lock code etc.

Jose Soriano

·
Premium Member
2005 Lotus Elise
1,732 Posts
Yup, agreed. When I got my car the previous owner gave me NOTHING. I called a dealer, gave them the VIN, and they gave me all the codes. Almost too easy, kind of scary. Good luck!

·
Registered
581 Posts
If you search hard enough on the forum, there is a way to hack you pin.
Did it twice on my used elise and exige. easy peasky!

·
Supporting Vendor
146 Posts
Send me the VIN and proof of ownership, I will be happy to look it up for you.

[email protected]

T.J.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
TJ at Gator is probably one of the most helpful people I've met in the Lotus community. Glad you do what you do, TJ!

·
Supporting Vendor
146 Posts
TJ at Gator is probably one of the most helpful people I've met in the Lotus community. Glad you do what you do, TJ!
Thank you Niral!! That is very kind of you to say. I hope you and the family are well. That baby has to be getting big!!

Take care,

T.J.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts