The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently out of the country (Afghanistan...yay..) and am looking to purchase an Esprit (actually buy back one I sold years ago). I have a relative that can pay for it in cash and put it in their name until I get back but the process is beginning to get complicated (still owes a little bit to the bank so he doesn't have the title, and will need to be transported from NY to North Carolina).

Anyway, I would not mind paying for the service that can handle all of this. I would like to be able to put down a retainer or deposit, and then pay the rest when the car is delivered. Does anyone know of a reputable broker that can handle something like this? I would hate to have my relatives get there and there be some hick-up that causes a wasted trip. Doing a search is almost useless as searching for "auto broker Long Island" just returns tons of crap dealerships that try to elevate their trade by referring to themselves as a "Broker".

Anyone?

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
You might give people a leg up by telling us which city/state the Esprit is in, and where the reletive with cash is. That will largely drive the selection of brokers.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear enough. It is located in New York, Long Island to be exact, and will be transported to Charlotte North Carolina.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Re-reading, yes, sorry, you were quite clear.

·
Premium Member
11,856 Posts
THIS is your guy. Knows the cars, straight shooter and a good, fair businessman.

Contact us at [email protected] or call us at (855) BRG-5000 toll free in the US or worldwide at +01 (215) 915-9109.

aka wallabyguy here.

·
Registered
442 Posts
THIS is your guy. Knows the cars, straight shooter and a good, fair businessman.

Contact us at [email protected] or call us at (855) BRG-5000 toll free in the US or worldwide at +01 (215) 915-9109.

aka wallabyguy here.
I couldn't agree more!! :clap:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. Sending you an email Robert. Seems I have most of it worked out except transport.

This is for my red 94 S4 that I used to own.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts