The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I don't suppose the San Diego area has any of the travelling show cars/demo cars/other Elise related offerings?

It seems I really missed the boat with the LA Auto show as all the cars seem to have been shipped out of state since then. There haven't been any demos in the silicon valley area since last summer, IIRC (besides the SF auto show).

Although I've sat in (never driven unfortunately) a few S1 Exiges and Motorsport Elises, I've still never sat in an S2. I'd really like to know how much lower the S2 sill is (subjectively, of course...).

- John, in Del Mar for the weekend

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Club Lotus LA is meeting in LaJolla at Symbolic:

Back to Symbolic Motors in Beautiful La Jolla CA.

We will be seeing some of the most rare
and beautiful sports cars in the world !!!

When: Saturday, the 13th of March, 10:00 AM

Where: Symbolic Motorcars, La Jolla, CA
Both their showroom, and world class
restoration facility.
THIS IS "NOT TO BE MISSED"

Meet at the Symbolic Showroom at 10:00 AM
(be on the road by 8:45 AM, to avoid traffic).

We will be hosted by their new Lotus Sales Manager, Mike Pedace. We will be having lunch, and taking a trip to their "World Class Restoration Shop"

PLEASE R.S.V.P. to me, so they will know how much food to get. (Don't procrastinate, we want to make this fantastic).

Marc [email protected] 310-202-6117
Gordonie [email protected] 818-841-3189

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Have a good time, take pictures!

I will be playing with cars in LA.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Yeah, I really want to check out the restoration shop. Plus Symbolic is serving free food. :D Looks like ModernWedgie may go as well.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doh!

Just got back to the Bay Area yesterday... how come I always miss all the fun? :(

Man, that looks like a really fun trip you have planned. Have a great time; wish I could join you.

- John, looking forward to pictures

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
After talking with Marc, it seems like many show up to a few events before becoming members. It seems like they are always interested in meeting new people, especially future elise owners.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts