The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting married and I would really like to have a Lotus Elise instead of a limo to drive away in. Is there anyone that knows where i might be able to get one?

I am in the Portland area.

Thank you

_Gundy_

·
Registered
258 Posts
I could just picture the bride with her dress trying to get in the car..

Be sure to have alot of dress rehearsals if you plan to go through with it.

·
Super Moderator
6,817 Posts
It would be so much more special if it was your new Lotus Elise wedding present to yourself...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Love the last pic!!!! The Lotus Elise is a pretty small car for a big wedding dress... I agree with JWA, an Elise would be an unforgettable wedding gift!!

Congrats and good luck!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Love the last pic!!!! The Lotus Elise is a pretty small car for a big wedding dress... I agree with JWA, an Elise would be an unforgettable wedding gift!!

Congrats and good luck!
You should agreed with JWA - that's his grey Exige260 right next to the horse in that pic!

·
Registered
502 Posts
If you do find an Elise, please post pics because unless its a summer wedding with a mini skirt instead of a dress the bride and you will NOT fit into the car, even with the top off.

How much would you be willing to pay and how far are you driving the car/for how long?

Just head to vegas and rent one for a day, where are you going on the honeymoon, maybe you can rent one there?

·
Registered
350 Posts
it's not as bad as you think, travis. just ask my wife ;)

neither of us would have had it any other way :D

and to the OP. i'd lend you my car, but it's in nowhere near the condition from last fall when those pics were taken. and it's stickered up something fierce for racing season.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Taking my Lotus to my wedding too :)

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
I used the Exige at my wedding this past weekend :)

My wife had no problem getting in and out of the car. It was her idea to bring the car to our destination wedding and she even had an Exige cake topper on the wedding cake :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts