The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am starting the HID conversion this weekend (Highs and Lows), and during the process realize that the manual for my 07 S is completely wrong about removing the headlight. It is not even remotely close. That annoyed me a little but about 10 minutes later I realize that I ordered the wrong size lights because the manual says "Headlights: H1/H7", when infact they are both H7.

Do you guys think the dealer should be able to get me a correct copy of the manual?

PS: anyone want to buy a set of H1 8000k's?

·
Registered
241 Posts
So I am starting the HID conversion this weekend (Highs and Lows), and during the process realize that the manual for my 07 S is completely wrong about removing the headlight. It is not even remotely close. That annoyed me a little but about 10 minutes later I realize that I ordered the wrong size lights because the manual says "Headlights: H1/H7", when infact they are both H7.

Do you guys think the dealer should be able to get me a correct copy of the manual?

PS: anyone want to buy a set of H1 8000k's?
Did you buy your HIDs from me? If so, I can swap bulbs for you.

·
Registered
180 Posts
There should be a little 4 page '07 addendum that's just stuck loose into the '06 manual, not in the binding.
Either way, the '07's are much easier to change anyway.

·
shay2nak
24,978 Posts
i don't have the 07 headlights in my manual either. Not even track pack info. :shrug:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts