The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the Lotus Cup participants last year remember Charlie Greenhaus. He has started a time trial, HPDE, sprint racing series. If you are interested in getting organized and licensed, this would be a good venue. The schedule is at imgracing.com. I think they are also interested in adding two weekends at Summit Point and VIR. We can get in on the ground floor and if enough Lotus cars show up, maybe our own run group.

I am still going to support Lotus Cup East, but I, like alot of you are disappointed in the progress Lotus Cup has made in the East.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't bad mouth Lotus Cup or your post is moved!

I realize that this post should have been in track and technique. But instead it was moved from Lotus Cup East to the Racing Den. It is quite evident that my post upset someone in Lotus Cup. If Jim and Robbie do not want to put the effort into a Lotus Cup East Series, than we in the East need to get it started ourselves. If I am the only one that feels this way, please let me know and I will shut up and take my Lotus Cup and go home!

·
Registered
446 Posts
... If I am the only one that feels this way, please let me know and I will shut up and take my Lotus Cup and go home!
Please shut up and take your Lotus Cup home!

j/k ;)

How did this thread get moved to the Racing Den???

Clearly the racers amongst us on the East Coast are not going to do just two or three Lotus Cup DAYS the whole year and that's it, we're going to do other stuff. I wish Charlie the best with his series, looks fun. I've already done a bunch of NASA events (including this past weekend at Sebring) and will be looking for more stuff to do with the Lotus if the LC East Coast fails to hold more than a few dates. E.g. more NASA events, maybe NARRA, and an SCCA event or two.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts