• 250k-500k

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • 500k+

Votes: 15 7.1%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I'm not telling you my income, but I got more ass than a toilet seat last year. Sometimes, it was two chicks at a time, and sometimes 3 or 4 in a day. I also had 3 chicks in the Elise at the same time, if you count the one hanging between the door and the windshield.

Anything else you'd like to know?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Yeah.. maybe net worth would be a little better gauge.. We make decent moolah.. but since we're relatively new in our professional careers, you wouldn't know it..

EDIT: nevermind.. I don't have a lotus yet.. :p poll doesn't apply to me..

·
Registered
654 Posts
Assuming people are being honest.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Didn't vote.
:wave:

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
I guess it depends the day I vote since I'm paid in Euros...rotfl

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
There are three no-income Lotus owners?
Purchased for them by someone else? Or perhaps independently wealthy. No income doesn't mean no resources. Seems the majority of us are in the 100k-250k bracket which would typically be senior professional or management types. Kind of matches up with the age poll too.

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
Like it's been mentioned before ... don't confuse 'making money' with 'having money'. ;)

- z

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Like it's been mentioned before ... don't confuse 'making money' with 'having money'. ;)

- z
although i voted for the heck of it, i def agree, it dont matter how much you make, it all depends on how much you spend

and i am in sales so all i did as mentioned before was average out what i would make, on a good year id be off the charts, on a bad year id be homeless
:shift:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts

- z
Don't worry, I fully understand the difference. I just find it fascinating how some people make so much money, but have nothing to show for it, while some people with much more moderate incomes make do no problem...and live even luxuriously...

·
Registered
999 Posts
Don't worry, I fully understand the difference. I just find it fascinating how some people make so much money, but have nothing to show for it, while some people with much more moderate incomes make do no problem...and live even luxuriously...
I believe Charles Dickens said it best:

"Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery."
David Copperfield (1850)

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
I'm broke and proud of it...

I'm plain broke and I've had the same chick for 11 years, my wife. I guess I'm the only honest one around here rotfl

·
Registered
999 Posts
Always a concern. However, after 70 responses we have a very nearly perfect bell curve. This is a good indicator for reliability.
I beg to disagree. The shape of the distribution does not bear on reliability at all. (In fact, flipping a coin multiple times and counting the frequency of heads and tails gives an approximation to a normal curve; by binomial expansion, and that is completely random.)

Not only that, but you have unequal intervals for the scale items -- which, if income were normally distributed in raw dollars/year, would not be reflected in the frequency distribution, unless you corrected the intervals to make them equal in size.

For a better comparison, here is a summary of the US Census Data (for 2006).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Voted.
I have no problem disclosing my income. Never really understood what was the problem with that. The only people I lie to about my income are friends that were with me in college that make 50k-100k$ less than me. I do it to not make them feel bad. However, they must think I am going for broke because my lifestyle doesn't reflect what I say I make. Oh well... :shrug:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts