The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for a place to store my Elise in or near San Diego, CA. It has to be inside. Ideally i'd like a warehouse or large auto shop or something like that and not someone's garage at their house. I'd like 24x7 access but its not a requirement. I would pay.

I just purchased a 24 hours of Lemons project race car last night and need the garage space for about 6 months while I complete it. It's outside now, but i want to get it inside ASAP since it's basically an eyesore and I need to gut it and work on it at odd hours.

I found a place that will do let me store for $125/month in their warehouse, but the hours and location are not optimal. A drive up public storage unit is super expensive!! I drive the car usually about once a week on average, to give you an idea of how often i'd be by.

PM me if you have something, or post if you have a suggestion for me. (below are pics of the Lemons car and of my Elise =])

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Wow a 944...that should be nice at lemons

Good luck

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
You might try Little Mo's Storage in Escondido.

((760) 745-0555)

Girlfriend's family owns the business. Hours of access (I believe) are 7 am to 6 PM. People have stored cars before in their units and the pricing is affordable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts