The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in nj looking for a local place, cant find one, Google, AAA travel, phone book and friends. so far no luck. thought id ask you guys.

the closest one i could find was in NC.

any comments or locations close to me would be great

rob:popcorn:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5 hours, a bit far, but not to far.. thanks

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
If you make the trip, call ahead and see about bringing a few friends and reserving an hour or two with an instructor. The intro programs don't really give you much flight time or a true idea of what it's like to fly your body. Just be sure to tell them you don't have any tunnel or skydiving experience so they know what level of instruction you'll require.

Have fun :)

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
The SkyVenture tunnels are AWESOME. A friend and I spent countless hours in the original Orlando tunnel one summer. Once you get it down being able to effortlessly move around the room in three dimensions is like you've found a sixth sense. Totally worth a five hour drive.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
At least you can't SPLAT inside !!!!!1

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^ thats what im thinking what is there to do in NH? really?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dude, I don't want to upset you but they just opened one about six miles from my house. I plan on going sometime in the near future. This seems like it could be a lot of fun.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this is the compromise. i do not feel comfortable jumping! out of a perfectly fine airplane! doesn't feel right in my head.... not sure my brain will allow my body to do that.

anyway, now in between autox's, track days, club 111 get together s, spur of the moment drives and car shows i have to find time to run up there and do it....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts