The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got these from Innovative Mounts a while ago and have resolved not to install them, given my near-term driving needs.
Brand new, unused, no install, in original box. Full set:

I still like the idea of them and may try them some day but for now they're just taking up space so best someone who wants them to use them.

$450+shipping.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
I just put these on my car, you can do it yourself if you get the tool and you are medium competent. Takes about 8 hours your first time, depending on how long its been since your suspension was apart.

It was 100% worth it, the car is much better now.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
These are very precise. When I first drove with them the car felt "nervous" it was so immediate and responsive. But that's what we're after in these cars. True response. Inputs instantly translated to the wheels.

I already had so much stiff stuff on our car I could not evaluate street worthiness of these.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
On my car with 65k miles on the original bushings when I changed to these the ride got quite a bit smoother. I can't say how they compare to the normal bushings that aren't worn but they are 100% streetable. They do not make the car harsh at all.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
On my car with 65k miles on the original bushings when I changed to these the ride got quite a bit smoother. I can't say how they compare to the normal bushings that aren't worn but they are 100% streetable. They do not make the car harsh at all.
I was close to 80k miles on mine when I did it, huge difference. On track is where I felt the most impact though.

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
PM me if they don't sell.

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
I did these to my Lotus and if you purchase the tool to remove the old pieces it makes the job straight forward. A 3/8" impact makes that job very easy for removal and installation. I did mine on a Saturday and it was not hard, just time consuming. You will need a second person when you remove the lower fronts since the bolts are in the foot wells.

Later,
Eldon

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow

Gents, off last week and worked this one until now to head out of town early tomorrow. Apologies for delayed replies but will have to get back to you on Sunday when I'm back in town, and can respond.

Happy Thanksgivings!

Timing is all, hey? They've been posted here for a year...

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
08-03-14................Holy **** balls............

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.