The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First let me say I'm not an elise owner yet. I am in the process of selling my 2002 z06 so I can buy a house. :sad:

But probably by next year I'll be picking up a new toy. I love the idea of the elise but think that I'll miss the v8 power.

That said are there any recommended installers in the North East (I'm in CT) for any of the various forced induction kits out there? I like to tinker but I think that type of install is a little bit too much for me to handle comfortably.

Thanks all!

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Lebrun Motors Waterloo NY. Just southwest of Syracuse.

They install the Katana. That is where I got mine.

·
Banned
34 Posts
Politically Incorrect

First let me say I'm not an elise owner yet. I am in the process of selling my 2002 z06 so I can buy a house. :sad:

But probably by next year I'll be picking up a new toy. I love the idea of the elise but think that I'll miss the v8 power.

That said are there any recommended installers in the North East (I'm in CT) for any of the various forced induction kits out there? I like to tinker but I think that type of install is a little bit too much for me to handle comfortably.

Thanks all!
I owned a 2001 Z06 that I traded in for a brand new 2006 C6. I then traded the C6 in for a brand new 2006 Lotus Exige.

I enjoyed the "V8 Power" you spoke of - However, the Vettes I had were like driving fast Cadillacs compared to the Exige.

My Lotus Exige is FAR superior in ways that I am still counting over the Vettes.

Going from a 3,200 pound Vette to a 2,000 pound Lotus pays dividends that will keep a smile on your face. You will not be dissapointed when you upgrade!

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
My mechanic can install anything. He's a registered Katana installer and is in the process of becoming the only NE (as of last time I checked) ForcedFed installer. He knows his Lotuses!

He is located in Westchester County, NY.

HRM is also good for installing BWR kits and maybe ForcedFed kits, but I'm not sure about that.

Too bad you can't buy Mark.R's turboed Exige for just $43,500...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts