The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some companies that provide insurance for the Rossion and Noble.

Hagerty:
Limitations-

Elite Collector Car Program:
Limitations- Must own another daily driver. Not be used as a principal means of transportation. Occasional pleasure use. No track events of any kind. Must be kept in a locked garage. Can no exceed annual miles unless additional insurance is procured.

Cost quoted for Rossion was under $1000 a year.

Geico:

State Farm:

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
State Farm was able to insure the car for the cross country trip (neither Hagerty or Elite would)... but I had to jump through some dumb hoops to get insured (show up at Florida agent for pictures, prove VIN... then show up at San Diego agent to take more pictures and prove VIN).

State Farm then sent me a letter this week saying they were doubling the premium to almost $3000 a year.

Buh bye State Farm

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I have mine insured through State Farm for under $1000/year, but they made it clear that they would only do that on a case by case basis. I am a long term customer with 6 cars, house and RV insurance through them.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Wow, and I bitch about Elise insurance.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
The elite collector car place said its not for public use. You have to have a business account with them>?

Here are some companies that provide insurance for the Rossion and Noble.

Hagerty:
Limitations-

Elite Collector Car Program:
Limitations- Must own another daily driver. Not be used as a principal means of transportation. Occasional pleasure use. No track events of any kind. Must be kept in a locked garage. Can no exceed annual miles unless additional insurance is procured.

Cost quoted for Rossion was under $1000 a year.

Geico:

State Farm:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
State Farm said no go for me.

Geico said no

Nationwide said no

Pregressive said yes but for Almost $1800 a year. :mad:

·
Registered
821 Posts
State Farm said no go for me.

Geico said no

Nationwide said no

Pregressive said yes but for Almost $1800 a year. :mad:
That's only 150/month.....for a supercar I'd be thrilled.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Yeah i no its not bad. But i have been spoiled by lotus cheap insurance. Only $68 a month for the lotus.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts