The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know anyone body make intercooler that go with s/c katana kits ? i'm thinking about get katana kits for my 05 and i think if i know anyone make intercooler that go with it. it will be awesome

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
And lo the numbers did come in, and they were good, week one of testing and setup reveales thy holy numbers to be

253HP and verily 164TQ with strong gains over the whole band

the messenger did warneth though that information beyond this was not forthcoming, that these numbers are pure of first run, with much improvement yet to maketh, and it shall be a tease of the utmost displeasure to all, the angels did hark 'same time, same place next week'

edit : and satan did thusly force me to right the wrongeth hp figure.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks you clarlie to explain but can you explain more about it im still dont get it. sorry im newbie to this lotus and this forum....
or you can link me the thread thanks again... rotfl

·
Registered
347 Posts
And lo the numbers did come in, and they were good, week one of testing and setup reveales thy holy numbers to be
the messenger did warneth though that information beyond this was not forthcoming, that these numbers are pure of first run, with much improvement yet to maketh, and it shall be a tease of the utmost displeasure to all, the angels did hark 'same time, same place next week'
And verily did many of the town folk cry out again in plaintive voice for an offering to the Golden Idol of CARB to know that this deity too had been appeased!

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
1,228 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts

edit : and satan did thusly force me to right the wrongeth hp figure.
So we'll be in the same place next week for further information. Humble and patient.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I'm interested...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts