The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting some feelers out there for a higher mileage Esprit. I'm looking for a car I can drive every day and not feel guilty. I see too many Esprits with something like 7,000 miles or even 20,000 miles, always garaged, never driven. Whatever I buy will get driven. A lot. I don't want the guilt. :)

If I were to describe the ideal car, it would be an S4s or V8 Aubergine / Magnolia Esprit. I would not consider black, red, or white. Silver would be a tough sell. Beggars can't be choosers though, so I'm just seeing if I get any hits on this request.

Happy motoring!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've narrowed down my search a little more. I want to get the car(s) that I want, so I'm willing to be patient.

I am currently considering 1994, 1995, and 1997 cars. I am still looking for higher mileage cars and would consider cars that need a little TLC, since I enjoy working on these classics. Putting my own blood, sweat, and cursing into a car gives me that much more attachment to the vehicle.

Red, white, black, and silver are still out, unless there's a very convincing reason to get one. I know this leaves me with few options, but I am in no hurry.

PM me and I'll respond as quickly as I can.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts