The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
He's got one of those cool Suzuki Vericross SUV's from the mid 90's neat marketing for those. No pics of the eng? My favorite color.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I wonder if this is still the stock unmodified tranny. While the engine may handle the 350, would the transmission?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The listing says in current condition it has 245 wheel horsepower with a recorded dyno. Trans should be good at level

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey, it's mine. I actually originally bought it here from a member in 2009. Since then I sank way too much money in her, rebuilding the engine with those forged pistons and replacing that awful unichip with that EFI X2. I'll post an ad in the marketplace.

Oh, and the ad's not angry; I thought I had covered my bases with all the 'peace' offerings in multiple languages. Guess that didn't read to some. (That cl ad is the third repost, each one tweaked to strip anything offenseive all the way to what is online right now. Here's hoping it doesn't get flagged too. it may please you to know anyone can flag a craigslist ad...so don't make anything even resembling a joke at a Mustang's expense) :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oh, and no, I can't imagine the tranny would handle 350. It's stock. THe very conservative tune puts out 245 whp, based on my desire for reliability.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Suzuki Vericross, Isuzu Vehicross...it's all the same :)

I so wanted one of those in '99
Yeah one of those, you knew what I meant.

Spacecadetzoom good luck with the car sale, sorry you can't keep her.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts