·
Premium Member
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any insight on this car?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Although super cool in concept....I saw it in a track situation video and he couldn't hit the gas but just for a second and then coast and then blip it again. Dare I say.....too much power? (no way - no such thing...)

·
Premium Member
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It looks mean.......Anyone have videos of it in action?

·
Premium Member
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Insane in the membrane!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Regardless of performance, I find it to be giggle worthy that a car that carries a $1M price tag is actually taken for a $40K Exige! :)

·
Premium Member
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually doge I had heard of it but never looked at it .

·
Registered
796 Posts
anyone sell the widebody back clams like that?

when i finally do my engine swap, i want the exhaust coming straight out like that, grills similar,... but when i hit the brake lights, i want the inside of the engine bay to light up red too... (light inside)

·
shay2nak
25,133 Posts
good lord! How fast that car accelerates! He missed a shift, if it wasn't for that prolly would've hit ~270mph.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
isn't that a "Lotus" based design? Did he just scale it up, reinforce it, change it where needed? I really like the latching clam hinge on the back.

But I'm sure my Elige is much quicker than that... :)

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Not a fan of Hennessey. Read up on some of their shady business practices floating all over the net and all the legal suits.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Here are a few pictures of the engine bay I took at SEMA a couple years back:

The workmanship seemed pretty good.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Of course it looks like an Exige!

Note: The Hennessey Venom GT design is based on the Lotus Elise / Exige. The Venom GT is created from a base Lotus Elise / Exige and utilizes components including but not limited to the roof, doors, side glass, windscreen, dash, cockpit, floorpan, HVAC system, wiper and head lamps. Hennessey Performance and the Venom GT are not associated with Lotus Cars.
Straight from the horse's mouth:

Specifications | Hennessey Venom GT

1 - 20 of 21 Posts