The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
xfactor:

Did you get your Elise from Lotus of Atlanta? I test drove an Elise there yesterday. My salesman, Brandon, seemes very helpful.

If you did, I was wondering how they have treated you after the sale on maintenance, warranty issues, etc.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Mact3333,

I believe that this is what you are looking for:

Mac's auto trim
201 old newnan rd
newnan ga
770 830 7292

If you get any information, I would appreciate it if you would post it. I am really curious to know if they can make that leather piece for the center console without actually having to have the car there, i.e, can it be ordered? I also wonder how much it woud be to recover the seats and do the door trimwith the cross pattern similar to the "Barrett-Jackson" Elise. Yes, that car is uuugly, but I would like the leather and the trim of it were in another color.

I have held off making the call myself as I am having a great deal of difficulty finding a new Ardent red with biscuit interior and the hard top that is not too far away. Lotus of Atlanta is trying to help, but the waiting list seems to still be pretty long.

Good luck!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Mact3333,

Thanks for the info, but these cars seem to have black interior and shipping them to Alabama would be an experience I would not cherish.

I hope Lotus of Atlanta can find me one with biscuit interior and a hard top, possibly LSS. Maybe someone will drop off of a list. I tried to get "DCNSX's" Elise and/or LOA's demo, but they were sold before I could even make an offer.

I must admit i am getting a bit tired of the "who's on what waiting list"; "$5,000 over MSRP", "$3,000 over MSRP, "$2,000 over MSRP, "I got mine for MSRP" (recent post), "buy the one I bought for $48,000 for $52,000", etc. I may just move on to another marque and save all of the headaches. I doubt I am the only person who is beginning to get this sentiment.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Sorry if that last post seems negative. I love the Elise - - even more since I recently drove one. It is just that all of the price gouging, etc., takes the fun out of buying this car.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Jac,

Thanks. I spoke with Marty at Maplecrest yesterday. Very nice guy to deal with. Unfortunately, his red Else had the black interior, which I like, but I prefer the Biscuit.

I have spoken with Mark Starr at Hunting Ridge as well and Lotus of Atlanta. Lotus of Atlanta had the combo I wanted a couple of weeks ago but by the time my secretary blessed me with the message from LOA, the car was gone. Good people at LOA. Mark Starr at Hunting Ridge is also first class. This is alot coming from me because i do not typically like car dealers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.