The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to wait to post these until after I completed the interior work, but since a lot of people seem interested in interior trim work I thought these pictures would be helpful. I had the inset oval door panels re-covered and the center tunnel, both to match the chrome orange exterior.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I originally wanted a black leather boot to hide the e-brake parts (and match the shift boot) but after we did a mock-up it looked to bulky. I still might change it after I think about it a bit.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had it done at Mac's trim shop, it's south of atlanta off 19/41 towards jonesboro, next to honda motorsports. I saw some of their work in a nissan (who would have thought ostrich skin would look good in a car!) and several people I talked to had goods things to say about the quality of their work.

I think it was about $350 to do the tunnel and two door panels. It took about 2 days for them to do it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1FASTMX5 said:
Wow very nice! All that for much less then the painted console only deal that's out there. Thumbs up!

Yeah, I decided against the painted tunnel, I thought it would get dirty easily and be very noticeable. I guess I could have always zaino'd the tunnel though...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.