The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Intro - New Lotus owner in Seattle

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  cupric911 
#1 ·
Hey everyone!

I like just outside of Seattle (Woodinville), and just picked up an Evora 400. I wanted to introduce myself, and see what other Lotus owners are around Seattle and if there are any meets planned or anything.

Thanks!

Matt

#2 ·
Congrats and welcome. Lots of good help here in the forum.
There are several Evoras around puget sound.

#3 ·
Hey Matt welcome and congrats on the new purchase. Bet the 400 looks sweet! I’ve yet to see one in person. I’m in gig harbor area and have an Elise. As far as meets I don’t know of any going on. I do plan on going to Redmond town center exotics tmrw. You can sometimes find some other lotus there. If you’ve never been lots of nice rides!

#5 ·
@mtfinger22 Man, I never come on this sub because there is not a lot of traffic. Welcome! Good to have another Lotus owner in the area. Did you pick the car up from Park Place? That's where I bought my Lotus and have been using them for over a decade for service. As Lckitty says...there are a few of us around and I live in Snoqualmie and have an Elise and Evora.

I stumbled into another Evora owner a couple weeks ago in the strangest of places. At Ford of Kirkland! He was one of the older sales guy there with a canvas style picture of his car in his office that I noticed. I was purchasing a new 2019 Ranger and drove my Evora to the dealership so we got to talking waiting for my paperwork to finish up.

As a side note.....is Park Place ditching Lotus? I like to frequent their website but they have no more Evoras, just one Exige that they have had for a bit.

#6 ·
@mtfinger22
As a side note.....is Park Place ditching Lotus? I like to frequent their website but they have no more Evoras, just one Exige that they have had for a bit.
I was at Park Place a little over a month ago for an Elise PPI and there were two or three new Evoras in the showroom. Based on that, doesn't seem like they are ditching Lotus.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.