The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am Darin Phillips, a new member here on Elise Talk. I am a long time Lotus enthusiast. I work with Smith Lotus in San Luis Obispo California Brent Smith, our owner, is a Lotus racer and fellow enthusiast. We are looking forward to bringing great cars, service, and Lotus enthusiasm to Central California. I am looking forward to hearing from owners in the area. If you have any feedback on what you would like to see happen in the Central California Lotus community I would love to hear it.

Thanks,

Darin

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Darin,

I assume that Brent is already intending to do so but supporting and attendance at the West Coast Lotus Meet seems like a no-brainer. Also set up some drives for regional owners.

Contact Knucklehead (Jacob) and schedule some events with him. best thing to do to start is show up, say hi and the be quiet and listen to the owners. they will tell you everything you need to know.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Brent was involved at the last WCLM, but then it was in his backyard so to speak. The next one is in Oregon. Smith has a good reputation for being about performance.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be there - 2008 West Coast Lotus Meet

I just joined the Golden Gate Lotus Club last week. I will talk to Brent to see what level of involvement we will have in the West Coast Lotus Meet and the other events this year. We want to attend as many as we can. My plan is to post a calendar as soon as we get our race schedule settled.

I have already contacted Knucklehead to see what we can do together.

Thanks for all the kind words and suggestions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts