The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supporting Vendors
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Continuing with our constant improvement of our gPAN baffled oil pan solution, we are proud to announce our newest version, the gPAN3!

gPAN3

This new pan features:

-Added horizontal ledges for improved oil control
-No unnecessary features that could introduce potential points of failure
-A correctly sized and positioned Oil Control Box
-New angled design for wishbone clearance
-Turbo Oil Return Port can be added for $25 if needed
-A data-driven design backed up by Aim data systems
-Simple, proven, high-quality design

Even more good news! At $525, this new design will be the same price as our gPAN2!

Thanks for looking, and please feel free to contact us with any questions! :clap:

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
So for those of us that just upgraded to the gPan2 design a few months ago is there anything to worry about with the old design? I'm currently running on slicks and getting 1.7 lateral G so I'm really concerned with oil starvation (pretty sure that's what killed my last motor).

Nice to see you guys continuing to innovate.

-Ross

·
Registered
443 Posts
Any trade up policy for my NIB gpan2 that I haven't installed yet?

Compatible with your subStiffy?

·
Supporting Vendors
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So for those of us that just upgraded to the gPan2 design a few months ago is there anything to worry about with the old design? I'm currently running on slicks and getting 1.7 lateral G so I'm really concerned with oil starvation (pretty sure that's what killed my last motor).

Nice to see you guys continuing to innovate.

-Ross
Absolutely nothing to worry about with the gPAN2. It is an excellent product with data to prove how well it works. This is just an improvement in that design.

Any trade up policy for my NIB gpan2 that I haven't installed yet?

Compatible with your subStiffy?
Yes to both questions! Please give us a call for details on the retrofit. (951) 296-6762

1 - 4 of 4 Posts