The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following the rules, thought I would introduce myself here. I'm dinonz, otherwise known as Dino, and I'm from New Zealand. Joined primarily to get information about the '86-'87 Turbo Esprit HCi model, and hopefully track one down.

I seem to have a thing for 80s cars - I have two 1986 Lamborghini Countachs (identical in white with white interior, just one LHD, one RHD based in the UK), a 1986 Ferrari 328 GTS, and then a 2001 Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 and a 2016 BMW M3 as my daily.

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,864 Posts
Those were really RARE down under!
Go introduce yourself over in the Esprit section. Several folks follow the FOR SALE listings on the 'net.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those were really RARE down under!
Go introduce yourself over in the Esprit section. Several folks follow the FOR SALE listings on the 'net.
Thankfully I'm living in the US for now so have a reasonable chance of finding one I hope!

·
Administrator
1,551 Posts
Thankfully I'm living in the US for now so have a reasonable chance of finding one I hope!
Welcome to LT and yes you should have a better chance of finding what you want here.

·
Administrator
1,551 Posts
I just got a 2005 Elise with greedy SC yellow it will be deliver on the end of the month in PR
Welcome to LT! I bet that time will just seem to drag on.

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,864 Posts
That's different!

IIRC there were only a few (less than 10?) HCIs sold in AU and NZ with right hand drive. A RARE combination.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's different!

IIRC there were only a few (less than 10?) HCIs sold in AU and NZ with right hand drive. A RARE combination.
In some ways I would prefer a RHD for when I return to NZ eventually, but I realize that would be a tough car to find indeed!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts