The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find invoice price list for 2009/2010 Elise/Eixge and options?
Edmunds doesnt show invoice prices...
And do dealers really pay invoice prices?
TIA

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
umm... they dont even have info on 2010 and the price on the website is MSRP... not invoice price... no?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Where can I find invoice price list for 2009/2010 Elise/Eixge and options?
Edmunds doesnt show invoice prices...
And do dealers really pay invoice prices?
TIA
I'm not sure where to find invoice pricing BUT I did see the invoice price on my 2009 Elise "purist" Retail was $46/47k and invoice was around $41k. They showed me the invoice also.

Try googling it.

·
hate speed limits
714 Posts
Interesting. I know all the "regular" car dealerships throw the invoice out like candy, but I just figured Lotus & other high-end sales dealerships would just refuse to show it.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Invoice price makes it easier to deal with stealerships... bmw, porsche, etc lots of other high end manufacturers... it's not hard to find if you dig a little on their forums..
I did it for buying S240 two years ago but I can't find any info now.. hmm

·
3Xtothe0[]
489 Posts
O.k.,- invoice, isn't it something like 10 to 20% of MSRP subtracted :shrug:
Most don't want you to know so you don't work them.

·
Premium Member
6,311 Posts
10-20 % off MSRP. That was the good ole days. Now its typically 5-7% and I saw the invoice on my X5 when I bought it! End of year, 0.9% financing, here's the invoice, here's our profit, interested? It was quite easy to decide.:cool:

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
As a former dealer rep I wont get into too much detail here but I will say that Lotus is a very small company importing very few cars. They do not have "hold back" or other dealer incentives like the larger brands do. You can not expect to roll into a Lotus franchise and buy a car at invoice like you can at a Honda or Ford dealer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts