The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I finally got the call today that they have received the invoice for my car. How long until it gets to the dealer?

Have they solved the trucking problem?

Greg

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To answer my own question.....

Apparently it is one day!

The dealer invoice was dated 10/28 and the car was delivered the afternoon of 10/29 to the dealer and picked it up in the evening!

Greg

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
cool news! when are you picking up your car? Is it a local dealer? Be sure to post lots of picks of your Aubergine! That's going to look killer. :up:

·
Registered
49 Posts
pics

Pics please!!!!or better yet, how 'bout a first hand view. Where in the metroplex do you drive? It would be nice to see your new steed with all the other world class horses at the breeders cup. Thanks steve

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in McKinney. Breeders Cup was many miles away. I spend most of my time in McKinney, Frisco and Plano.

Greg

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Greg,

I live in Southlake and work in Grapevine, and I spend most of my time around this area, but I'm willing to drive anywhere :)

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, who wants to get together this weekend? Give me a when and where, I'll be there!

Greg

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I'm game, I have the phone number of the owner of the Black elise, I'll call him later on to see if he wants to get togheter. I think he owns/works in a restaurant in Plano, so if he is busy we can meet there maybe.

Maybe we should also call the dealer and ask them to contact all the people they sold cars to. I wonder how many they did deliver so far. Maybe Kass would like to join us as well.

I'm open for time and location, driving far away is not going to be a problem for me ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts