The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the stock Blaupunct (sp) head unit and the iPod interface cable and the other day the CDC ( changer) option it plays through disapeared from the menu of the reciever. It will play through the AUX 1 option but there is no iPod control...not like there was a bunch in the CDC mode...anyone know how to get the CDC function back?? I have read through the manual a few times and can't find anything beyond the AUX menu adjustments that does not effect the CDC function....

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
The same thing happened to me - I was actually very happy that it happened and proceeded to drive around like that using the controls on the iPod itself for close to two years until just this week after I got the car back from the shop it was working again as intended :(

I am not sure what caused it to go back to the normal mode - I had my face plate stolen so I was driving around like that for a while and then the car was in the shop so the battery may have been disconnected for an extended period of time (or not - don't know). All I know is that when I put the replacement faceplate on the other day and turned on the radio, the control through the head unit was working again and it SUCKS :mad:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts