The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we near the end of the nice weather car show season, wondering if anyone is interested in joining me Saturday for the Oktoberfest at iron gate(https://www.irongatemotorcondos.com/events/)? The shows there are usually stellar, but they do require registration and a $10 donation to charity( Cartoberfest September 18, 2021). Let me know if anyone is interested in caravaning down from the Barrington area!

Oh- and if the fact this is Oktoberfest is concerning to you: Lotus is made in England, England is part Europe like Germany, therefore our cars are basically German, amiright?!!

Max

·
Registered
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
1,227 Posts
As we near the end of the nice weather car show season, wondering if anyone is interested in joining me Saturday for the Oktoberfest at iron gate(https://www.irongatemotorcondos.com/events/)? The shows there are usually stellar, but they do require registration and a $10 donation to charity( Cartoberfest September 18, 2021). Let me know if anyone is interested in caravaning down from the Barrington area!

Oh- and if the fact this is Oktoberfest is concerning to you: Lotus is made in England, England is part Europe like Germany, therefore our cars are basically German, amiright?!!

Max
Wish I could buddy. But Mrs. Glam has been nothing but cool with the Lotus, and drives, car shows, etc But she has to babysit me mum when I go. Can’t push my luck after driving with @paulobnc last week and the exotic car ride last Saturday.

Sorry we didn’t get to hang at Palooza. Just too hot to wander. Hopefully, we’ll see each other soon.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wish I could buddy. But Mrs. Glam has been nothing but cool with the Lotus, and drives, car shows, etc But she has to babysit me mum when I go. Can’t push my luck after driving with @paulobnc last week and the exotic car ride last Saturday.

Sorry we didn’t get to hang at Palooza. Just too hot to wander. Hopefully, we’ll see each other soon.
No worries Glam- completely understand and hope we get to hang soon!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts