The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else in Louisiana getting an elise? If so where are you from and where is your deposit at and what #?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well chris, looks like its just you and i in Louisiana, Great!! Where will you get yours serviced and are you concerned with driving to get service? What color are you getting?

·
Registered
130 Posts
You two do have a little company in New Orleans, but it will be a while before I actually have an Elise. I just recently put down a deposit in Houston and am 80 something on the list. I plan on getting it serviced there as well. Granted, it's a four hour drive, but what a great excuse to spend some time in the car. These are the sacrifices we must make!

Jim

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
i'm from thibodaux. but i escaped.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm in Monroe and have been thinking about it for some time. Waiting to see the 2008's (the us version) before I ultimately buy a used one.

I've seen a few in New Orleans.

smb
monroe, la

·
Registered
563 Posts
haha! hooray!!!! Shreveport!! Graphite Grey soon!! (knock on wood)

·
Registered
563 Posts
ulmpharmd

YOU'RE THE GUY I POSTED IN THE 'SPOTTED' THREAD ABOUT!!!!!

I SAW YOUR ELISE AT BASS PROSHOPS!

·
Not the admin anymore
11,952 Posts
Hahaha.....deposits, waiting lists......I remember those days.....

·
Registered
37 Posts
anyone wanna meet up somewhere i can pretty much go anywhere but don't know when im off but would love to come by and meet new people

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm in Lafayette, maybe we could coordinate a Lotus meet / drive in the Lafayette-Baton Rouge area. I know of one other BRP 05 in Lafayette and a SY 05 in Lake Charles along with Harpo in NO.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Im from the Rouge and i got one....but im in LA now!

Seen a black Exige in the Quarter. Seen a yellow one in the rouge too.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
black exige owner used to have a saffron elise. it is often parked on the 300 (or 400 block) of royal st outside his jewelry store

1 - 20 of 33 Posts